Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

This movie.

This movie is riduclus. I love it :D.

FRUIT FRUIT

I love it.

Great atmosphere, great visual style, great choice of music, and great ending. I'm not a fan of Clocks but I love this movie.

Justin Bieber's Forehead Justin Bieber's Forehead

Lulz.

And a giant worm shoots outta Justin Bieber's forehead. YEAH THAT'S PRETTY MUCH HOW IT HAPPENED :O

Gray: Lines Gray: Lines

Very good concept.

Good idea for a game, but it gets boring very fast, the animations are somewhat plain and boring. Not many attention getters, really just a plain game.

The walking animation is very low brow, but it is a good idea.

S&M Jockey. S&M Jockey.

I love this.

This is so funny.
You have a really good sense of humor.

ToonHole responds:

But I've got a terrible sense of smell : (

Sailor Moon Gender Bender Sailor Moon Gender Bender

I'll be frank.

How does stuff like this get scouted?
Photocopied, coloring is admittedly terrible, bad use of markers, anatomy is completely wrong, sorry but this just isn't very good.

If you want to improve, better control of the marker you are using. Do not use a fine point marker (which is evident by the coloring) use a broader, bolder marker, study up on human body anatomy and detail the drawings.
Use shading, learn how to draw hair correctly and don't submit crap. But I can see your below amateur so following my advice is up to you.

Necrotics Inbound Necrotics Inbound

Great.

Love the perspective, it makes it seem very much more real. The work on the hands are great, superb job.

Though the coloring of the headcrab around the top could use a bit more detail but other than that the composition is good, the light behind the hand also gives the picture atmosphere and further defines the perspective.