Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

This movie.

This movie is riduclus. I love it :D.

FRUIT FRUIT

I love it.

Great atmosphere, great visual style, great choice of music, and great ending. I'm not a fan of Clocks but I love this movie.

Justin Bieber's Forehead Justin Bieber's Forehead

Lulz.

And a giant worm shoots outta Justin Bieber's forehead. YEAH THAT'S PRETTY MUCH HOW IT HAPPENED :O

Kevin Bacon Odyseey Kevin Bacon Odyseey

The world needs to see this.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

It was good.

I've watched all your previous flashes.

The first half was somewhat boring around in the middle when they were dressing up gave me a chuckle, liked the new additions, especially the slow motion cutscene of the grenade from the grenade launcher about to hit the agent.

Animation is great but somewhat boring. I'd like to see a little more than just red, black, white, and more black. The constant same color scheme bores me a little.
Mix it up a little please, you usually just do the same crap over and over again in your animations.

shootin star shootin star

Very well done,

Though you could've animated the walking and the animation could have been a tad bit longer. It's awfully short.

This Is Not An Exit This Is Not An Exit

Cool idea.

Animation is a little choppy, kinda short. But other than that, cool idea for a flash, and fairly well animated.

DanWil responds:

Thank you very much for the review. I know it was kind of choppy. I had originally done a bit of it with a smoother transition, using symbols and what not, but I went for individually animating absolutely everything which is why it was short. I spent an hour making the bartender get a beer. I think if I decide to continue with anything like this in the future I will rush it less. Spend a couple hours on it a day, and expand it. Once more, thanks!

My Anteater Son My Anteater Son

LOLWUT

Well this flash needs a pre-loader. It keeps people from closing out of the window so they can see the progress of it loading.
Above average animation.

AN IT WUS RIDICKULUS.

The Seriously Bakery! The Seriously Bakery!

I'll be frank.

Too many goddamn madness "FAN TRIBUTES" on this fucking site. Most of them are crappy too. Yours is a good example of that.

Stop copying Krinkels sprites just like what everybody else does, and actually submit a flash that requires real skill and try drawing everything yourself.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

That's it?

Kinda short. Animation definitely improved. Really madness 5, 4 were really your greatest flashes in the series. This one isn't that great.

Same repetitive crap, not much advancement in the overall plot and story.